Debut Author of A Plan to Save the World

A PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD - Book Alert



I thought I might introduce what's happening here, as I've kept this project close to my chest for quite a while.


I've always been obsessed with writing - it was one of the reasons I pursued my early career in Journalism before moving on to the Editing and Publishing industry.


This year marked a pretty big milestone for me. After starting and ditching many creative stories, I finally finished writing my first book. Over 60,000 words, at that!


My soon-to-be-published book 'A Plan to Save the World' is a fun mix of mystery and romance, and one that I'm so excited for you to check out when it's ready. The story has just gone through an extensive edit with a professional writer and editor. Now, it's off with Griffin Press to get printed!


I'd love for you to follow along with my publishing journey while I share as many progress updates as I can. 


Thank you kindly for sticking around this far,
Elaelah x

No comments

ORDER 'A PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD' TODAY