Debut Author of A Plan to Save the World

Signed Copies of A Plan to Save the World Available Now!


Guess what? I've got an announcement...

My signature may be slightly under-practiced, and extremely inconsistent, but it's about time I've come out with a way for people to access signed copies of my book!

Few of you might know that I published my book through All Written Things publishing, but I've come to say the website will now also host paperback copies of A Plan to Save the World, ready for the taking. 

And guess what? Shipping is available worldwide! 

FIND YOUR SIGNED COPY HERE: https://bit.ly/32LxrAU


If you get your hands on a signed copy, don't forget to tell me! I'd love to write you a little note.

Until next time,

Elaelah xx

No comments

ORDER 'A PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD' TODAY